Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Princess Heart Ponders?

Welcome to "A Princess Heart Ponders!"

Last year I read a wonderful book by Nicole Johnson (Women of Faith). It was entitled "Keeping a Princess Heart in a Not-So-Fairytale World."

It inspired me.

I learned that as a daughter of the King, I have been given a princess heart...

Last summer, I taught a class at vacation Bible school called "Princesses." I challenged these young girls to recognize that if Jesus was their Savior...they had the heart of the truest princess...His princess.

And as I did, I wondered just how much I truly believed that for me? Did I act like a princess?

Did I believe my King like a princess? Did I rest in His protection?

He is still working on that with me.

But He is faithful...that I know.

I welcome your comments and your thoughts as I journey on...growing and showing a princess heart...totally sold out to my King.

No comments: